Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Friend




This is to my best friend and maid of honor, Leanne. She's a little crazy, with a georgous smile. A farm girl who helps out and rides her cow! She loves music and is very talented at playing the panio (even if she doesn't think so). She is genuine and like a sister to me.

Throughout this past year Leanne and I have really gotten to know each other. Sharing an apartment with one bedroom hasn't always been easy, but it made us closer. So often we talked about confusing issues, boys and dating. When things got frusterating, Leanne was there. We vented, and talked through things. Her faith in God and encouragement to trust in Him when things seemed so uncertian is a blessing. She is a woman who is beautiful inside and out. She has the patience and a listening ear when I babble on about something. I appreciate her honesty. No beatin' round the bush, just say it like it is and visualize it realistically.

We have made a lot of memories, had great laughs, and just plain fun!
Some of the best memories are:
-Lunches of mac n' cheese and toast after a long morning of painting bathrooms at our summer job
-Singing along to tunes from good ol' country to christain and hyms in the car, kitchen, or round' the panio
-To countless hours of sitting and allowing me to style her hair (even if she wasn't in the mood) which often resulted in playing dress up and a photoshoot
-Bonfires and faspas
-Last but not least, Value Village nights almost every thursday

She has seen the worst of me, and continues to be there. God has blessed me with a wonderful friend. She reminds me of the virtious woman in Proverbs 31. I have learned much through her.