Thursday 19 January 2012

A wonderful night!!

January 18th 2012

Tonight was unusally wonderful...

Supper was shared with everyone around the table! Even my twin and his girlfriend were there. After, we all went out for public skating. Tonight was the first night the community rink opened. Yes we finally have ice. The rink brings back so many memories. I remember going through skating lessons as a kid, then going into power skating, then teaching all the little guys how to skate. : ) I really did miss a lot by moving away. All thoes little guys are not so little anymore. The rink brings the community together. I was able to catch up with classmates I haven't seen in a while and talk with friends. After public skating my fiance and brothers played hockey. I was able to stand and cheer as the Young Guns won 6 to 1.

\

I hope your evening went as well as mine.
Night to you all.